Where Everything’s Free
Teenagers today are searching for a place to go and someone who will listen. Cups is a place where young people can go to find someone who will listen, oh and…everything’s free.
You see, Cups is a non-profit community cafe. There is a donation box onsite for those who wish to contribute to help keep the doors open.
Cups Cafe serves:
- free cups of coffee, tea, & hot chocolate
- free cups of water, kool-aid, sweet & unsweetened iced tea, milk & chocolate milk
- free cups of soup
- free sandwiches, popcorn, breads, bagels, cereal & desserts
- free ice cream sundaes, popsicles, & smoothies during the summer
- free bibles, prayer & other literature